Now that we’re a week and a half in, hopefully you’re starting to realize how much of a life saver meal prepping can be. In case you don’t have stacks of cookbooks or a list a blogs you look at daily like us (#noshame), we’re going to try to give you guys a meal prep recipe here each week.
Today, we’re starting with an easy breakfast that tastes too good to be healthy: PANCAKES! These are super easy to make (only 3 ingredients people!) and even freeze well if you know you’re not going to use them right away. Of course, we’re starting everyone off with a recipe from PALEOMG.COM because you know how much we love Juli (again, #noshame). We also walk through how to create and add recipes in MyFitnessPal in case anyone is having issues with that.
If you guys try these or have any other protein pancake recipes you want to share, comment below!
Happy meal prepping!
-Evan & Maria
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- Optional mix-ins: chocolate chips, crushed nuts, etc.
- Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined.
- Place a pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of oil. Once pan is hot, add a large spoonful of the pancake mixture to the pan, about 3-5 inches wide.
- Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
- Re-grease the pan, as needed.